Monday, March 15, 2010

The Bloggers I love

I have recently been loving to read other bloggers blogs. I like to get a glimpse into other peoples life (is that bad?) invite myself into their homes and world. Here are my two favorite lady bloggers.

My new favorite is The pioneer woman. www.thepioneerwoman.com I found her when two of my girl friends had her linked to their blogs. I don't think they actually know her but we can all pretend we do.

My older favorite is the Nester. www.thenester.com She used to be more down to earth with great tips for free. But, now she charges for consulting. Boo!! She also makes great unnecessary but totally necessary tassels.

How you find the time to check out both these gals and get inspired. I know that I now long to live on a ranch and decorate with my rustic Texas furniture!

1 comment:

DeniseLewis said...

Pioneer Woman! Love her. There's a rumor that they're making a movie about her played by Reese Witherspoon...