Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

"Thanksgiving day is a happy day and we say thank you God" This thanksgiving was a treat! I had to work the night before and I was given instructions that I needed to go right to bed when I came home and when I woke up dinner would be served. I am so blessed! Hub made the potatoes au gait the day before and the sausage stuffing. The day of he only had to make the turkey and the cranberry sauce. It was so good! For someone who picked up culinary skills a year ago, I think his cooking is above average.
We had to get dressed up for Thanksgiving because our goal was to get a decent Christmas card photo out the the event. We tried different poses and still have not decided which one to use! My favorite part was after we finished taking pictures Hub says, "Okay get all this nice stuff out of the way, I'm not eating off it!" I had to laugh! So there I had set the table with the good china, but we used our everyday dishes instead. This is the more serious side! And, this the expression I usually get after I suggest we change our outfits so that we have more pictures to choose from!
We had a great little thanksgiving and hope that you all did too!

No comments: