Saturday, June 2, 2012

My big boy

Doesn't this kid look old! He is breaking my heart. He is a very tired little boy. He worked so hard today being a gardener. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Yates and worked in the front flower bed. We pulled all the weeds and fluffed the mulch. He did great for the first 30 minutes pulling weeds and dandelions and throwing them in his little plastic bag. He even had his own mini shovel and was a "construction man". But, after a while he was "too hot" and needed to "go inside and have hot chocolate". A little later he needed to "go poopie and pee pee in the potty" I took him in and sat him backwards on the big potty. That kid watched in the potty as he produced results and laughed at his new talent! I thought his Daddy would be proud. Finally after several Dustin diaper changes and Wyatt potty breaks, we had the garden weeded. Once back at the farm he again shouted, "I go poopie now". I got him on the potty and walked out of the bathroom so he could have some privacy. ;) Sure enough, a few minutes later a naked little W came running out asking Pa Jim, "we go on a Razor ride?" Bless that Pa Jim's heart! He took W on a ride. I took this picture while W was waiting on Pa Jim to get the razor out of the barn.

No comments: