Friday, February 3, 2012

Winning at Motherhood.

Problem: No milk

Variables: husband on a trip, sleeping Dustin, No nap Wyatt. 3:30 in the afternoon.

Solution One: Go to commissary

At commissary I realize that due to the Super bowl on Sunday EVERYONE is buying groceries at this very moment! I still forge on. I find parking in Timbuktu. Then look down to see the key I borrowed for the community center that I have to return before five o'clock. FAIL

What to do?

Detour: take key back immediately.

Then I see the glorious super fast food chain that I love to hate! McDonald to the recuse. I ordered four little milks at the drive threw all the while Dustin remained asleep and crazy Wyatt demanded chicken nuggets.

I took the key back and went home! Praise the Lord for McDonalds. Seriously!

1 comment:

Cris said...

Mcdonald's has saved my children from going hungry and thirsty more times than I should admit :) Miss you sweet friend!