Friday, May 13, 2011

Six Flags

Today was one of those day where I kept thinking I should take a picture. But, did I? No.

So here is a small recap. A good friend in from DC, nutty B, Sarah F and I took the troops to safari drive threw and six flags. We did the safari at nine am which worked out great because it was feeding time and the animals were very active. The drive through the Safari was about an hour, driving at 12 mph. Most of the troops were in utter melt down mode after 45 minutes. And, because you can not get out of your car one three year old peed in a snack cup which was then carefully balanced by Momma until she got a chance to throw the specimen out the window.

Six Flags was also more enjoyable for W than I had expected. Despite the fact that a friend has said over and over again how much she had last year with her two year old son. There were a few kid friendly rides, and one area concentrated specifically on toddlers. W was to little to go by himself on all but one ride. I acted fat and not pregnant and went on the rest with him.

Just for the sake of getting the word out. Buy your tickets on base at the ticket place. I think it's called ITT but I might have it's abbreviation confused with the college ITT. Either way, it's the ticketing place on base. We got the safari and six flags for 33.00 and parking for 11.00. Normally we would have paid 60.00 at gate or 37.00 if bought online. Plus, 17 for Parking and Safari upgrade for 12 bucks. Two and under are free. Yikes that get pricey!

I hope we get to go again someday. And, I hope you do too.

No comments: